It may be cold and dark out there but you can warm up with some hot music coming up in the next week. Here’s the low down:
- Saturday, January 10 – Irish session at Bagitos session 2-5pm – long-running, unaccompanied and hugely successful with some of Vermont’s best traditional Irish musicians.
- Sunday, January 11 – Knotwork concert at Red Hen Bakery at 1pm.
- Thursday, January 15 – Open Irish session at Jericho Cafe and Tavern from 7-9PM. Get there early for dinner. It’s awesome!
- Friday, January 16 – Pride of New York concert 7-9:30PM, Shelburne, tix here. A must see!!
- Saturday, January 17 – Weekly Bagitos Irish session 2-5pm.
- Sunday, January 18 – Irish session at Ri Ras about 3pmish…
Have a great week and enjoy the music.