- It’s rich in history
- Listening to Irish music makes you feel good
- Playing it makes you feel even better
- It brings people together
- It makes people want to dance
- You can go anywhere around the world, hit an Irish session and you all know some of the same tunes.
But don’t take my word for it. Come see for yourself. There are a few opportunities coming up this weekend and this month that you won’t want to miss out on:
Friday, April 11 – The Teetotallers
Place: UVM Recital Hall, Burlington, VT
Sunday, April 13 – Ben Miller & Friends
Place: New City Gallery, 132 Church Street, Burlington, VT
Please Note: After the concert there will be a session so be sure to bring your instrument!
Friday, April 25 – Irish Dinner, dancing and music
Place: North End Studio A, Burlington, VT
Saturday, April 26 – Matt and Shannon Heaton
Place: Main Street Landing
Please Note: Come early as there will be music at the reception in the Atrium at Main Street Landing during the reception.
Hope to see you out and about!