- Donation – Make a donation in their name to a non-profit music program like the Landfill Harmonic where people make instruments out of trash.
- Strings – It’s always smart to have an extra set of strings in your case.
- Software – Transcribe or the Amazing Slow Downer, is great software that slows down a tune but keeps it in the same key so you can easily learn fast tunes.
- Music – An iTunes gift certificate is always welcome because we can never have enough music.
- Gift Certificate – We love gift certificates to the Violin Shop so we can buy anything we want.
- Music Classes at the Local Traditional Music School – Although be careful with this one, you don’t want your musician to think they need lessons.
I hope this helps you with your Christmas shopping.